Through playful yoga practice, breathing techniques, postures, partner yoga, balancing, and stretching, children will release tension, relax and refresh their minds and will focus to explore their creativity and motor skills through fun art projects. The class will consist of 30 minutes of yoga followed by 30 minutes of art. Visit www.starmountainart.org for pics and more information.
This Yoga Doodles class will be geared towards 5 – 8 year old children and will be a “donation based” class (so you basically pay whatever you want or can)
- expands creative expression & imagination - perfect to create art afterwards
- develops/improves strength & flexibility
- improves concentration, focus & attention
- develops/improves balance & coordination
- improves general body awareness
- boosts self-confidence and self-esteem
- improves sleeping patterns
- encourages mind/body connection
- promotes calm and ability to be less reactive
- aids digestion, circulation & elimination
- promotes respect for self & others
- improves immune system function
- teaches environmental awareness, earth care,
- and overall sense of connectedness
- promotes self-discipline and self-control
- clears the mind, promotes learning-readiness
- promotes an overall sense of well-being
For more information on Guendy’s certifications, you can visit Sun Power Yoga webpage at http://www.sun-power-yoga.co.
Space is limited, so please register early.